Our team of experts is available to the customer in the various certification’ stages.
The certification process, if applied with diligence and perseverance, will help the improvment of your business by focusing on a profit-oriented management, through customer satisfaction, the process, products and services development, and greater competitiveness on the market.
The steps that the company must follow to obtain the certification will be used to identify its shortcomings. It will develop a program of interventions aimed at the reduction and / or total elimination of all the weak points, always observing the relevant legislation.
WHAT WE OFFER
PRE – ASSESSMENT AUDIT
On request, we provide pre-assessment audit services for the certification standards implemented, making our competent auditors available to you, respecting the principles of objectivity, independence and evidence-based assessment.
The pre-assessment shall be carried out by:
- A documented evaluation;
- An on-site assessment, including HR interviews.
At the end, you will be given a report containing the checklist with the information collected, indicating all the potential non-conformities, aiming to enable the organization to implement the most suitable remedial actions.
The advantages of a pre-assessment audit are:
- Prevent and identify any non-conformities and implement remedial actions to be applied before the certification audit takes place;
- Improve the management of the organization in the implementation of its processes;
- Invest your own economic resources correctly, analyzing the company’s weaknesses;
- To reduce time and costs due to follow-up checks or stops during certification audits.
TRAINING ON SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
We offer our clients the opportunity to train their employees based on the certification path implemented.
Training is broadly about:
- Audit stages,
- Reference to the relevant standards,
- customer management methods,
- suppliers evaluating methods,
- tools to analyze the context and the stakeholders that influence the external and internal factors.
These courses are aimed at all those who are involved in the issue of certification:
- the process manager,
- internal auditors,
- the company management,
- external professionals and consultants.